Please read the information below to find out how to acquire the treasures from our current (and future) Estate Sales
No active sale currently. Check back soon!
- La Mirada 2/13 - 18/2023
- La Habra 2/27 - 3/4/2023
- Downey 3/20 - 25/2023
- La Mirada 6/5 - 10/2023
Virtual Estate Sales Details
- All of our Virtual Estate Sales go LIVE at 8:00 AM Monday and end at 1:00 PM Thursday of the Sale week.
- We do our best to provide the price, dimensions, and description of all items for sale to help you make the best possible buying decision. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have prior to the start of the Sale and we'll answer as best we can.
- Pick-ups of purchased Lots will be scheduled for Friday morning or Saturday morning at the end of the Sale week only -- you will have the oportunity to choose your own pick-up time (based on availability). **Please contact us directly if you need a pick-up day/time that is not showing as available when you purchase your Lots -- we will do our best to accommodate your needs.**
How To Buy Lots
- Activate your PayPal account. Please go to PayPal.com to set up an account if you do not already have one. If you do not wish to set up a PayPal account, you will be able to click on the "Use Credit or Debit Card" button option at check-out to purchase your Lots. **you do not need a PayPal account to purchase your items**
- Look through our sale photos: Click on the photo of the Lot(s) that interest you to get a larger view of the item.
- Move the Lots you want into your cart (Once the clock strikes 8:00a...): Each Sale has a start time of 8:00am on Monday morning. Lots will not be available to move into any cart prior to 8am at the start of the Sale. **If you are unable to move a Lot into your cart, refresh your page and try again (there is a high probability that another shopper got to that item prior to you clicking on it)**
- There is a 20 Minute time limit to purchase the items in your cart: Complete your check-out process before the 20-minute time limit is up. Count-down occurs "per item" so keep a close eye on the first item you put in your cart. Items not paid for within 20 minutes will automatically be added back into the Sale to allow other shoppers to purchase them.
- Pay for the items in your cart: Follow the steps on the "Your Cart" page to check-out and pay for your Lots
- Pick up your Lots at your scheduled appointment time: You will be able to choose an item pick-up day/time when you check-out. In compliance with social distancing guidelines, we offer only a few time slots each half-hour and request that everyone wear masks for item pick-up.
- Bring your receipt as proof of Lot purchase: We will accept printed or electronic receipts as proof-of-purchase.
- Bring your own boxes/containers for loading your purchased Lots at item pick-up: We will have your lots outside, separated, and ready for you at your pick-up appointment time. However, we do not always have boxes available for your use.
- We offer Local Delivery: For a fee (please contact us directly for delivery charges).
- Please be patient!: We will be doing our best to make this process as smooth and easy on everyone as possible, but there may be a few hiccups along the way. If you have any issues, please TALK TO US -- we want to make sure you have a pleasant buying experience and will do our absolute best to make sure you are happy with your purchases.
Need help with an Estate Sale?
Contact us to learn how we can help you.